Why remove your make-up ?
Are you removing your make-up properly ?
What should I use to remove my make-up ?
We'd like to say it doesn't matter, provided it is gentle on the skin. However it's also important to use the right product for your skin type.
- Lotions : gentle and kind to the skin, their creamy texture makes them the most pleasant to use.
- Micellar water : removes make-up and tones in one, without the need to rinse. Perfect for those in a hurry, it's suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skins.
- Gels and creams : particularly good for combination or oily skins, these deep-clean the skin leaving it spotless. Remember to rinse off thoroughly.
- Cleansing facial wipes : ideal for travelling, these are not recommended for sensitive or dry skin as they can irritate.
- Cleansing foams : A mild cleansing foam is particularly deep cleaning, making them good for spot-prone skin.
- Oil cleansers : suitable for all skin types, even oily skin, they cleanse without friction and their vegetable oils offer a layer of protection.
- Cleansing bars : they soften, lubricate and soothe very dry and sensitive skin.
All our hair color trends
Want to step up your game? Discover all our articles on latest trends in haircolor like balayage, ombre and many other ideas.
Our Best Selling Products