- wash your face if you haven't first removed your make up.
- follow the same skincare therapy routine morning and night.
- cleanse your skin with an inappropriate product. Forget shower gels and soap, which won't necessarily be suited to your skin type.- think that a quick swipe with a cotton pad will be enough to remove any grime.
- rinse your face with tap water. Your skin will feel stretched and you'll regret it!
- follow a skincare routine each evening (even if you're not wearing make up), as a good cleanse it THE best anti-ageing preemptive strike! Impurities that clog pores alongside make up residues will prevent any skin type from maintaining its natural glow.- go easy in the morning. Our skin barrier regenerates during the night, so we don't want to strip it off the next morning. A dash of cleanser will do the trick.
- opt for a texture that suits your skin type. A lotion for dry/mature skin, a face oil for normal/oily skin, micellar water for sensitive skin and a foaming cleanser or gel for oily skin.
- take your time to enjoy a moment of pleasure and skin therapy. Cleanse your face with a cotton pad by gently wiping it outwards across your face and repeating until all grime is gone. If you're using a foaming cleanser or oil, gently massage it in. It'll give your circulation a boost and leave you with a lovely, rosy complexion.
- finish off with a toner or thermal water
- both will prevent your skin from feeling stretched.